Thursday, February 21, 2013

Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count


Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count is recommended product from amazon. Get more info about Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count reviews from the real buyers. I recommend you to shopping from here at amazon, Amazon is one of the great affiliate programs on the internet, finding the best places to find high quality product is a priority and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , While you can get free shipping on certain items, this service will give you two day shipping for everything so you never have to worry about it.
Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.6

List Price : $29.99 Price : Click Here for Price Details
Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count

Product Description

Commercial grade vacuum sealer bags are ideal for sealing perishable foods or valuables to protect them in storage. 8 by 10 size, 100-count package


  • 100 vacuum-sealer bags keep food fresh up to 5 times longer
  • Made of 2-ply, 3-mil nylon with a layer of polyethylene mesh
  • For use with Weston-brand sealers and external-clamp vacuum sealers
  • Freezer- and microwave-safe; can be boiled in water for thawing
  • Measures 8 by 12 inches each


Here is Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count Reviews


Everyone has their own opinion and views on Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can read other reviews about Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count below.

Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
120 Reviews
5 star:
 (94)
4 star:
 (17)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (7)
 
 
 

55 of 55 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Best vacuum seal bags I've found, September 7, 2009
I'd been using the Food Saver brand vacuum bags for several years, but they are very expensive and too often lost their seal. I found these Weston bags in 100 count packages for the same price as Food Saver 28 count, and the Weston bags seal better and have not lost a seal yet!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


37 of 37 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Works great in Food Saver!, May 7, 2010
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I was in the market for vacuum seal bags that work in the Food Savers, because their brand bags are just too expensive. We are fishermen, and bag every catch for the freezer, because it takes up less room than freezing in water and seems to last quite well. But we use between 20-30 (or more) quart bags a week, and the cost of the Food Saver bags gets a bit prohibitive. So I decided to order these and see if they would be an adequate substitute. They don't have a place to write on (you can write any place on the bag), they don't feel as thick as the Food Saver brand, and the edges that are fed in to the Food Saver tend to curl a bit, making them not quite as easy to feed as the Food Savers, but they seal every time (unlike the Food Saver bags), and have held 100% of their seals, so the other "drawbacks" are hardly worth mentioning. At a difference in cost of about 20-25 cents per bag, we will continue to stock up on the Weston bags and say a permanent "Goodbye" to Food Saver bags... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


20 of 21 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, seals easily, sturdy bags, September 22, 2010
By 
Miss Meezer (Northeast, USA) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Weston 30-0101-W 8-by-12-Inch Vacuum-Sealer Food Bags, 100 Count (Kitchen)
The price of the Food Saver bags were prohibitive - I took a chance on these bags after reading the favorable reviews. I am glad I purchased these bags - The Food Saver bags were also imported and the price I paid for 100 bags was comparable to what Food Saver was charging for their smaller package of bags.

Initially I thought it would be better to make my own bags - you know buy the rolls - but after figuring out with my Food Saver Model V3840 that each seal I created I used about 1.5" of the roll - multiply that by 4 - I was losing a substantial amount of bag each time I created a bag - so I felt it was as better value to buy the bags all ready made - and lose 1.5" with sealing the top of the bag rather than 6" in the creation of a new bag.

Don't buy the vertical Food Saver Model V3840 - in my opinion - I wish I didn't have this model - it is extremely persnickety the way it grabs the roll or bag. I think this model with is auto function wastes more bag than... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 120 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment