Amazon.com
For sporty style with preppy charm, this Invicta interchangeable strap watch fits that persona. Featuring three additional nylon straps in various colors, this watch set from the Specialty Collection makes a great gift for the individual who seeks versatility in their casual wear.
Invicta Specialty Collection
Communicating time with ingenious innovation, the Invicta Specialty collection is the shining example of invention in motion. This collection captures the revelation of intuition in transcendent pieces that better depict the very nature of time. Acclaimed for unique designs, stellar movements and superior craftsmanship, Invicta Specialty inhabits the cusp of horology, where creative minds turn complications into challenges and make history one masterpiece at a time.
- Japanese quartz movement
- Mineral crystal; stainless steel case; black nylon strap with grey center stripe
- Red second hand
- White dial with black hands and arabic numerals; luminous; 3 additional interchangeable straps, grey nylon with red center stripe, maroon nylon with grey center stripe and blue nylon with grey center stripe
- Water-resistant to 30 M (99 feet)
Invicta Men's 12802 Specialty Collection White Dial Nylon Watch Set with Four Interchangeable Straps Reviews
Invicta Men's 12802 Specialty Collection White Dial Nylon Watch Set with Four Interchangeable Straps Reviews
| 42 of 42 people found the following review helpful By Sayeef "Richie" (Queens, NY) - See all my reviews This review is from: Invicta Men's 12802 Specialty Collection White Dial Nylon Watch Set with Four Interchangeable Straps (Watch) I like to collect watches from all over, and I have a few time pieces from Invicta. I recently was looking for a simple watch I can wear for everyday use and stumbled upon this watch. So I bought this watch from another website on sale, however not as good of a price as being offered on Amazon. Now, that being said I am going to be reviewing this watch in categories so you can decide if it is right for you.Body - the body of this watch is made of stainless steel. It is about 42-43 millimeters wide and the thickness is roughly around 12mm. If your not so sure about the millimeters, it is an average size face and a slim body. The dial is a classic combination of black and white, with the seconds hand being red. It is a very classic look but has a sporty edge to it, enabling it to go great with casual attire. The dial window is crafted from mineral crystal and is scratch resistant but however if it comes in contact with something sharp, it will leave scratches. That being... Read more 5 of 5 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Invicta Men's 12802 Specialty Collection White Dial Nylon Watch Set with Four Interchangeable Straps (Watch) Love the watch and all the different interchangeable bands. Haven't found anything yet it doesn't look good with. I am very pleased with this purchase. 84 of 123 people found the following review helpful By Rob Turner (Provo, Utah USA) - See all my reviews This review is from: Invicta Men's 12802 Specialty Collection White Dial Nylon Watch Set with Four Interchangeable Straps (Watch) I bought a similar watch from Invicta for the same price a couple of months ago. I have since discovered that it is not at all water resistant, and the second hand has fallen off the spindle. These are terrible watches and will not last beyond a short honeymoon period. Look elsewhere. |
› See all 68 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment