Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags is recommended product from amazon. Get more info about Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags reviews from the real buyers. I recommend you to shopping from here at amazon, Amazon is one of the great affiliate programs on the internet, finding the best places to find high quality product is a priority and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , While you can get free shipping on certain items, this service will give you two day shipping for everything so you never have to worry about it.
Product Description
Always have plenty of durable waste bags on hand when you take your pet for a run in the park. Stock up with the Refill Pantry Pack, which contains 120 bags. The bags are easy to use, are leakproof and double-sealed to keep the mess inside. They fit all Bags on Board products and make picking up after your pet a more pleasant task. Each refill pack contains 8 rolls of 15 bags each.
- Refills for all Bags on Board dispensers
- Strong, leak-proof design
- Makes picking up after your pet easier
- Always have waste bags handy
- Eight rolls of 15 waste bags each
Here is Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags Reviews
Everyone has their own opinion and views on Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can read other reviews about Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags below.
Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags Reviews
| 214 of 221 people found the following review helpful This review is from: Bags On Board Refill Bags Pack 21 Rolls 315 Bags Clean-Up (Misc.) Seriously, 2 inches makes a difference! No where is this stated on the packaging. The bags in 120 count and other counts are 14". The bags in the 315 count box are 12". This makes it more difficult to tie the knot. I guess it depends on the size of your dog but be warned.The company stated that this was done for cost and packaging reasons. They say it was the only way that they could do the 315 count economically. Huh? Come on. "our 315 count is cheaper but we cut out 630 inches of bag length to make it that way", OR approximately "15% less product". 69 of 78 people found the following review helpful By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags (Misc.) Great product. I haven't had a leakage or a bag break when carrying. Still having trouble training dog to steady over it though. 141 of 167 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags (Misc.) I recently purchased these bags thinking they were convenient as well as good for the environment. I take my dog for a walk 2 times a day and have to use a bag both times, that's a lot of plastic build up, so when I saw these I was elated. I was a little suspicious when I noticed something about *except as defined by California, but I thought 'Hey, they couldn't say it's biodegradable if it wasn't!' so I still got them.Later on I unfortunately discovered that they aren't as "green" as I thought. Plastic itself will eventually degrade, given enough time. However these bags are made of normal plastic materials so they degrade just as fast as my standard grocery bag would. I normally wouldn't mind this but the fact that they put the "100% Biodegradable" just to make me think it was more environmentally friendly really bothers me about this product. I intend to return what I bought and buy bags that are actually biodegradable, such as Poopbags.com which are... Read more |
› See all 421 customer reviews...
No comments:
Post a Comment