Thursday, January 3, 2013

Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip


Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip is great product from amazon. Find out more about Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip reviews from the real buyers. Only recommended shopping from here at amazon, they are largest shopping center in the world, arrived on the date promised and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , Great Price, Great Service, Great Products!
Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.4

List Price : $60.00 Price : Click Here for Price Details
Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip

Product Description

The next generation of a columbia classic, this outdoor staple features a finely tuned fit and a soft-yet-rugged filament-fleece fabrication to keep you warm when temperatures plummet.


  • Zip-Closed Security Pocket
  • Imported


Here is Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip Reviews


Everyone has their own opinion and views on Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can read other reviews about Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip below.

Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
74 Reviews
5 star:
 (49)
4 star:
 (18)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:
 (2)
1 star:
 (4)
 
 
 

25 of 25 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat large, but overall great!, October 14, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip (Apparel)
Overall, this is a wonderful jacket. You can't go wrong with Columbia. However, most of their jackets run slightly large. So, if you're on the edge between two sizes or if you like a tighter fit, it would be best to order down a size.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


13 of 14 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars Only two problems, November 21, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Columbia Men's Steens Mountain Full Zip (Apparel)
I'm very pleased with this fleece. It fits well, it's light, it was a great price($35), and it keeps the chill out on a cold night. Also the inside and outside pockets are nice and deep.

My two issues are that the inside pockets have no zipper or buttons so I don't feel comfortable putting anything valuable in them for fear that they could fall out if I set it down(I've had that happen before in other jackets). And the color is not quite what it shows on the website. I got the Sanguine/Grill and thought it would be reddish and dark gray when it's really a dark orange and slightly dark gray. If I had paid more attention I'd have noticed the Sanguine preview being very orange(though on mine it isn't as bright) and gone with the Red Element/Charcoal one instead. The Sanguine/Grill colors do look good even though they are not quite what I was looking for and I won't be exchanging it.

Edit: Added a picture showing what the colors look like, though I can't see it on... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


7 of 8 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!!, October 18, 2012
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
Excellent, confortable, perfect fit and high quality. This jacket is excellent for everything looks pretty good and the color is perfect.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 74 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment