Thursday, January 3, 2013

Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina


Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina is great product from amazon. Find out more about Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina reviews from the real buyers. Only recommended shopping from here at amazon, they are largest shopping center in the world, arrived on the date promised and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , Great Price, Great Service, Great Products!
Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.3

List Price : $22.00 Price : Click Here for Price Details
Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina

Product Description

Don Isotoner's delicate Terry Ballerina-like slipper for extra comfort and coverage.


  • Machine Washable


Here is Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina Reviews


Everyone has their own opinion and views on Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can read other reviews about Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina below.

Isotoner Women's Terry Ballerina Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
147 Reviews
5 star:
 (97)
4 star:
 (17)
3 star:
 (17)
2 star:
 (9)
1 star:
 (7)
 
 
 

49 of 51 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Terry Slippers, October 28, 2007
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
I like these slippers because they fit well and wash well and the bows never shred or stop being cute little bows. There is a rubber bottom so they don't wear on the bottom. I wear mine all day cause I am ill so I need to have a good slipper like someone else would need a good pair of everyday shoes. I prefer the terry because they aren't as tight as the nylon ones and my foot can breathe through the terry.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


21 of 21 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, March 23, 2007
Wash up with no problem. I wear a 7 and a large fits just right.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


21 of 22 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Isotoner Classic Terry Ballerina Slippers, August 31, 2007
By 
R. Weed "graphic artist" (Connecticut USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
These slippers are fabulous! I have one foot slightly larger than the other from a break many years ago so finding slippers that fit is a chore. These fit each foot perfectly as if a mold was taken of my feet. Soft terry, good looks, comfort, a substantial sole make this a number one pick for me. I think I may order more!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 147 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment