Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pick Punch


Pick Punch is recommended product from amazon. Get more info about Pick Punch reviews from the real buyers. I recommend you to shopping from here at amazon, Amazon is one of the great affiliate programs on the internet, finding the best places to find high quality product is a priority and the buying process is secure guarantee. Would highly recommend to buy Pick Punch to others.
Always Satisfied purchased anything from Amazon.com , While you can get free shipping on certain items, this service will give you two day shipping for everything so you never have to worry about it.
Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.7

List Price : $24.95 Price : Click Here for Price Details
Pick Punch

Product Description

Make picks from credit cards, gift cards, hotel key cards, ID cards, plastic materials or from sheets of popular materials like Delrin, Lexan and Ultem. Three models currently available...more to come.


  • Heavy Duty Design
  • Punches Standard 351 Shape Guitar Picks
  • Great for Recycling
  • Great Gift
  • Create Guitar Picks out of an endless supply of materials


Here is Pick Punch Reviews


Everyone has their own opinion and views on Pick Punch products or items, which they are perfectly entitled to; no matter how strange or different that they may be. Now you can read other reviews about Pick Punch below.

Pick Punch Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
66 Reviews
5 star:
 (50)
4 star:
 (10)
3 star:
 (5)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:    (0)
 
 
 

45 of 47 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars I love this thing!!!, October 27, 2011
This review is from: Pick Punch
I love this thing! I've been playing guitar for 28 years and can't fathom why the Pick Punch has gotten such lackluster reviews. It is true that the edges are a little rough when you first cut one, however, I just run it up and down my pants leg a couple times and it's good to go. If you consider how expensive picks are at a music store, this thing pays for itself in no time at all! And as far as the picks "wearing out," as one reviewer put it, I get 6 picks from a single card, so no biggie. The thickness of the cards is also good for the style I play (electric lead guitar), but I've also strummed my acoustic with the picks and I think they sound great! I'm always amazed how some blame a product for their lack of talent, but I digress. Bottom line: If you want a way to make countless picks for almost nothing, buy this product. If you like spending 4 bucks for a pack of 6 picks, well, go to your local music store.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


19 of 21 people found the following review helpful
3.0 out of 5 stars READ before buying it through here!!!, July 29, 2012
By 
This review is from: Pick Punch
1st off, this is indeed a 5 star item...but like with "Gift Card" (Luke), it is WAY overpriced here. Go to your favorite search engine, type in this product name, and you can actually buy it from the people that make the thing...and for HALF the price!!! I did it and bought 2 of them...one for my son, and one for my Father-in-Law, both love them. So do yourself a favor, and save some money!!! Enjoy & hope this helps!!!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


18 of 20 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper at Other places, August 27, 2012
By 
J. Brasher (Atlanta GA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Pick Punch
I bought this from uncommongoods.com for $25.00. I can't imagine why Amazon is double the price when they are usually lower than anyone else. Go buy it at: [...] for $25.00. By the way, this is a great item. I bought it for my husband who has punched everything in the house with it. Haha Buy one and you will love it!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
  See all 66 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment